Considering dental implants? Your teeth play an important role in daily activities like smiling, talking, and eating. Without one or more of those teeth, life will become difficult. Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of missing teeth. Comprehensive Dental Care, which is located in West Hartford, CT, offers state-of-the-art, dental implants to their patients. Here are five reasons to consider dental implants.
1. Improve Your Look- Tooth loss can ruin a nice smile. Dental implants can improve your appearance and take years off your look. Dental implants are the next best thing to real teeth. Dental implants are embedded in your jawbone – just like your natural teeth. They offer a way to have replacement teeth that look beautiful and natural.
2. Easier Eating- Eating can be a challenge when you have missing teeth. Dental implants offer a tooth replacement option that is comfortable and functional. Implants and their crowns help restore the ability to chew food. With dental implants from West Hartford, you will be able to eat whatever you want with confidence.
3. Prevent Teeth Shifting- The absence of a tooth can push teeth out of alignment. When you lose a tooth, the adjacent teeth will begin to drift out of place. Misaligned teeth could cost you a fortune down the road in dental expenses. Dental implants can close the gaps in your smile and prevent your natural teeth from drifting out of place.
4. Improved Speech- The absence of one or more teeth can compromise your speech. Even one missing tooth can lead to mumbled and slurred speech. Ill-fitting dentures can be uncomfortable and cause speech problems. Dental implants can improve your speech. With dental implants, you will feel confident when speaking in public.
5. Stop Jawbone Loss- A healthy jawbone is important in order to support your teeth properly. Jawbone loss is a common consequence of tooth loss. Dental implants can keep your jawbone strong and healthy. Dental implants are the only teeth replacement option stop jawbone loss and stimulate bone growth.
Want a better life? Start with your smile. Say yes to dental implants! Call Comprehensive Dental Care at (860) 233-7514 today to schedule a dental consultation in West Hartford, CT. Dental implants will give you the freedom to enjoy life again!